Latest updated: 21 January 2019
The policy applies to information we collect on StyleBeep website and mobile app:
- i) Visitors to our website and app (the “Site); and
ii)People who register their user account with us.
The information collected also acts as the requirement and compliances to The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA) and Consumer Protection Regulation Act 2012 of Malaysia.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM ALL VISITORS TO OUR SITE
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- For operational efficiency and in compliance with the Consumer Protection Regulation Act 2012 of Malaysia, we collect the following personal information from you, which may include the following, but not limited to:
- a. Personal Details, such as your legal name, date of birth, nationality and location.
- b. Contact Information, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- c. Credit card information, collected through PayPal platform.
- d. Bank account information for seller, for the purpose of earning disbursement.
- e. How you use the Product and Services
- f. Personal interest and preferences
- g. The equipment you use to access our site such as your smartphone or tablet.
- Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. The information is used to track visitor use of the site and to compile statistical reports on site activity.
- For further information about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above website will tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our site features may not function if you remove cookies from your browser.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- We are committed to maintaining the security of your personal information. We have put in place appropriate security procedures as well as technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information such as using trusted third party service providers to support this function.
- YOUR RIGHTS AS A USER
- The following are your rights as a user, in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 of Malaysia.
- a. You may ask for access to what information we have on you or if the information is correct and we will share this information with you.
- b. You have the right to ask us why we store the related information about you. We always try to minimize the information we collect from you, unless it is really required.
- c. StyleBeep will always ensure your personal data is protected, but if you do not feel comfortable with us keeping any of the data, you may request for a withdrawal of your consent for processing.
- d. Write to us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to stop receiving any updates through e-mails, texts or notifications.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours and others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other users.
- USERS’ RESPONSIBILITY
- We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to StyleBeep changes, for example if you change your e-mail address, name or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information, which is inaccurate.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- SALE OF THE BUSINESS
- If StyleBeep business is sold or integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owner of the business.
- HOW TO CONTACT US